On Tuesday, September 21st, Bikeatoga and a diverse group of Saratoga Springs businesses and nonprofits will urge the City Council to complete the bike lanes, street markings and signage recommended in the City’s 2016 Complete Streets plan.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
- Check out our resolution and list of supporting organizations below.
- Email City Council members and let them know that YOU support safer cycling and building bike infrastructure in Saratoga Springs.
- Please put “Bike lanes” in the subject line and cc firstname.lastname@example.org, or tag us @bikeatoga or on Facebook, so we know that your voice has been heard.
Thanks! Together we can make cycling in Saratoga Springs safer for everyone.
1. B.E.S.T. (Backstretch Employees Service Team)
3. Catholic Charities of Saratoga, Warren & Washington Counties
4. Complete Streets Advisory Board
5. The Dark Horse
6. Franklin Community Center
7. Grey Ghost Bicycles
8. Impressions of Saratoga
9. LifeWorks Community Action
10. Marshall & Sterling Insurance
11. The Palette Cafe
12. Saratoga Hospital
13. Saratoga PLAN
14. Saratoga Regional YMCA
15. Saratoga Shredders
16. Saratoga Springs Public Library
17. Saratoga Springs Housing Authority
18. Skidmore College
19. Sustainable Saratoga
20. Trek Bikes Saratoga Springs